Aligning with the College’s Strategic Directions and vision, mission and values, five new leadership roles have been appointed and will take effect on July 1 to replace the current divisional structure:
- Dean of Student Life and Wellbeing Scott Cowie will oversee our whole-school approach to co-curricular programs including Athletics, CAS, Horizons and Norval.
- Assistant Head, Student Affairs Fiona Marshall will oversee all aspects of student leadership at the Upper School such as the House system and Advising program, as well as behaviour expectations.
- Assistant Head, Operations Deirdre Timusk will oversee the Upper School’s daily activities including assemblies, special events and programming, and guests speakers, as well as take on new strategic projects.
- Assistant Head, Middle Division Gareth Evans will oversee and support all activity for students and faculty at the Prep School for Years 6 and 7.
- Assistant Head, Primary Division David Girard will oversee and support all activity for students and faculty at the Prep School for SK to Year 5.